- All prices on our website are in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of UK Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Special offers. All special offers are only redeemable at Cambridge Wood Fuel on the Cambridge Wood Fuel web site where applicable.
- All terms and conditions on special offers apply and you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions.
- Only one special offer can be used per sale or order.
Collection and Delivery
- Purchase made online can either be collected from us by appointment, or delivered by us up to 20 miles from our CB23 1JZ
- Goods for collection should be collected within 14 days, after which the purchase will be refunded and the product put back into stock, unless alternative arrangement have been agreed with us in writing or by email
- Many of the items we sell are bulky and not suitable to being delivered using a courier service, however some items can be sent by courier and if this is an option it will be shown at the checkout stage.
- Delivery charges are calculated on the distance from our base to the Delivery Address as shown in the shopping cart at checkout
- By arrangement, we may agree to deliver using a courier service, where this would be cheaper than using our own transport, or if the goods are small enough to travel by courier.
- If a product is unavailable we shall contact you and either arrange a new delivery date or agree on a suitable replacement.
- We do not take responsibility for goods once they have left our wood store (broken, lost or signed for by someone else) UNLESS we are delivering them ourselves OR you choose to pay for an insured delivery service. We will, of course, make every endeavour to ensure your order arrives in perfect condition whatever your choice
- If we use a courier, they will only attempt to deliver the goods twice, after which the courier will leave a calling card with a number for you to contact them and make you own arrangements with them for a suitable delivery time
- If no attempt is made in contacting the courier, after 21 days the purchase will be returned to us. We reserve the right to pass on the cost of return delivery in this event
- If you choose to have your order left with a neighbour or outside your premises we cannot hold any responsibility for loss whatsoever
- We cannot be held responsible for incorrect delivery information provided by you, and you may be charged for redelivery
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your goods if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
- We aim to supply our goods in excellent condition however should any item be faulty we will provide a full refund or replacement. This does not affect your statutory rights. We may require faulty goods to be returned to us
- Should you decide to cancel your order; all charges will be refunded to your card as soon as the goods are returned to us in a merchantable condition and in the original packaging that you received the goods. You can cancel your order within 7 days of receiving the goods from us, except for bespoke items
- Once the goods have been received and checked all refunds will be made within 30 days
- If you believe you are short on your order, you must also contact us within 24 hours to tell us and the courier must be informed so it is stated in their documentation
- Returned goods should be sent in the original packaging in which you received your goods
- Upon receipt of returned goods we shall either refund your card for their value or replace them free of charge, depending on your preference
- All returns, either due to damage or cancellation of order, shall be arranged by Cambridge Wood Fuel
- The returns and cancellations policies above listed do not affect your statutory rights.
Credit, Debit+Card Charges
- All card charges are handled by Paypal via a secure web link
- We accept payment via Paypal on our web-site by, Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro and other major Debit Cards.
- By providing your details to Cambridge Wood Fuel on our web site, you consent to Cambridge Wood Fuel maintaining, recording, holding and using the information you give Cambridge Wood Fuel at the time of ordering to process your orders, to improve our service to you and inform you of promotions. All data is collected lawfully and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- All data held will not be passed on to any third party except for delivery purposes
- Cambridge Wood Fuel may change or add to these terms and conditions for security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will not use this right to vary the terms of any special offer that applies to you
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts